Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sleepy baby

Its been so hard to get on the computer between caring for baby boy, and Matt hogging it up. But finally I've got a ten minute free period so, here it is! Mason will be one month old on Friday! Time flies by with this little one. I honestly feel like I wake up just to go back to bed (and get about 3 hours of sleep). It has definitely been a challenge with a newborn, between all his feedings and figuring out why he is crying. But, no matter how overwhelming it gets, I still am extremely lucky to have him. I can't imagine life without my baby boy, and in a way it gets me sad that he is growing so fast. Regardless how crazy he drives me sometimes, I am absolutely in love. (And I am reminded how much when I see him sleeping so peaceful and perfect!)






No comments:

Post a Comment