Sunday, August 19, 2012

favorite things for baby boy

Of course, everything baby is always cute. But these are definitely up there on my list. 
Yarn letters I made for Mason when I first found out I was pregnant. 

A melted crayon canvas I made for baby boy. 

A vintage airplane Matt bought for his baby boy.

We haven't used this humidifier yet, but I think its so cool looking and it will def come in handy. 

Grass drying racks! Which looks so great anywhere I put them.

A drawing of a mason jar, in Mason's room. 

Favorite taxidermy piece over Mason's nook, decorated with some elephants from Africa and a dream catcher. 

Painting I made to hang over Mason's crib.

A yarn mobile I made for the bub.

My absolute favorite set of booties! 


A rocking chair for mama, and a rocking chair for Mason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment