Monday, February 11, 2013

// Sunday Adventures // Balboa Lake

HI! This weekend we got to housesit/petsit for my friend Gennifer at her beautiful condo. It was nice and we were closer to the better part of the valley so there was so many things to do. We still managed to make a couple trips to Target, like usual...but we also branched out to a couple places we'd never been to. Her condo is right down the street from Balboa Park/Lake and its BEAUTIFUL. I've never been there, but apparently it was Matt's stomping grounds when he lived on that side so he wasn't as super excited like me and Mason. But we got there and looked at all (one million) ducks in the lake and Mason was amazed! I don't care for birds, but if my boy wants to sit there and stare then sit there and stare is what we shall do. We also took a walk all along the lake, and it was freezing! But we hung in there and did the lap. I'm not sure how long it actually is, but I'd say about a couple miles. I may be wrong.
P.S. Matt bought me a Macbook Pro and couldn't wait until Valentines Day to give it to me, so I got it today! What a great guy I have. What great GUYS I have <3 

1 comment: