Tuesday, August 14, 2012

waiting for labor.




Everyday my contractions get worse and worse, and with this extreme heat I can't even stand going outside. Today has definitely been the worst. I had horrible contractions all day, though at this point they're not strong enough go to the hospital. So, I decided to spend the day working on the blank canvas over Mason's crib. Maybe labor will strike tonight!



































































I'm pretty happy with the finished product.

On another note, Caroline and I went shopping for fabric yesterday to make some pillows and cushions. It took us about 3 hours to find the perfect fabric, though we left the store without them considering we got burnt out by the time we were done. Its a project for another day, but I did take pictures of the fabrics. Now I just need to narrow them down.


The flag print I thought would be nice for Mason. Maybe a little pillow.













































This is the fabric I am definitely going to use to make a cushion for Mason's high chair. (Once we find a wood one to restore). 

My future pillow. 


Happy Tuesday, and if Mason doesn't come sooner...we've got nine days to go! 


No comments:

Post a Comment