Thursday, January 3, 2013

BACK IN BIZZ

So, I've been MIA from the blog world for about two weeks now because this damn flu. Both Mason and I have been super sick with a sore throat, stuffy nose, headache, and the aches. First I had it, then I gave it to poor little M. I was extremely sick during Christmas, and lost my voice completely. Now Mason is going through the worst phase of it. He has such a stuffy nose and I'm sure he's got the body aches. He is so helpless and I don't know what to do to make him better, so I've just been nursing him non stop and filling him up with this liquid gold that is packed with antibodies to fight off this crap!

Overall, Christmas was great. Mason got way too much stuff, but its been fun to watch him start playing with toys and like it. He's now holding up his head completely on his own and we're not working on getting him to sit up. He absolutely hates being on his stomach, so tummy time is an epic fail. He absolutely refuses to spend more than one minute on the floor on his stomach. Plus I'm such a wuss that I can't stand watching him struggle on the floor so I just pick him back up.

New Years was pretty much non existent for us. Mason was asleep by 7, and Matt and I both were asleep around 9:30. Its true. We just can't hang.

Now, Mason and I are just lounging and taking it easy until he gets all better. We go out here and there, but nothing too extreme considering all the germs out there. And it breaks my heart when I hear him stuffed up and struggling to nurse and breathe at the same time. So, hopefully he gets better soon!

Here are some bits + pieces of our Christmas. There is definitely much more I need to put up, and blogging more is amongst one of my new years resolutions so hopefully i'll kick this up to about 4 or 5 postings a week.

 There will be plenty more coming once I can get all the pictures together. AND if it seems like there are zero pictures of Matt, its because there aren't any pictures of Matt...considering he never likes to take any. So, another New Years resolution. Get more pictures with our little family.

Goodnight!


1 comment:

  1. It sounds like we had the same terrible flu! Ugh - luckily mine didn't start until after Christmas and Kale didn't seem to pick up any of it. I feel for Mason! Poor guy :( You're doing the right thing though by stocking him up on the liquid gold. I hope you're both feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete